• How do I protect my interests in the divorce?
• How do I protect my children and ensure their needs are met?
• Do I need a prenuptial or postnuptial agreement?
• What factors should I consider when adopting?
• Modification of Custody and Support
• Paternity and Legitimization
• Post-Decree Enforcement (Contempt)
• Prenuptial and Postnuptial Agreements
• Property Division
• Protective Orders
• Restraining Orders
• Child Support
• Custody & Visitation
• Family Violence
When your family faces difficult times or exciting transformation it is important to work with a family law attorney who will take the time to help you explore your options and reach a favorable outcome for you and your family. Questions arise when families face new possibilities and/or changes in their family structure. We can help you answer any questions you may have, such as:
If you are facing a divorce, child custody dispute, or other family law matter, it is important that you work with a trusted attorney who has your best interest at heart. Please contact us if you want to speak with a Family Law attorney.
To contact BrewerLong about your family law needs please complete and submit the form below
BrewerLong represents clients with the following types of family law cases: